Arm Sling ( Two Pieces )hidic-ortho
Upper limb, include arms, elbow, forearm, wrist and fingers. Upper limb is exposed to the various diseases due to direct injury and trauma. If you have a shoulder injury, elbow injury, or wrist injury or if you have had upper extremity surgery, your doctor may require that you wear a sling to protect your arm as it heals. Arm Sling holds supports and immobilizes the sprained, broken or surgically operated arm in the flexion position. Even arm sling can be used in paralyzed arm to support shoulder from subluxation. Arm slings are designed for supporting the arm with a cast and provide support and weight distribution of an injured arm, hand or wrist.
- immobilization of the shoulder following upper limb operative
- immobilization following soft tissue injuries of the shoulder
- arm and forearm fractures
- Brachial nerve injury
- Shoulder or elbow subluxation/ dislocation
- Post surgical protection
web designportal developmentSEOsite optimizationhostdomainweb appadministrativeconceptgraphic designlogotrademarkbusinesscardstickerbannerposterdigitalFeetShinKneePelvisHipWaistBackAbdomenNeckHandArmScapulaChestProductsEye CoverSiliconeHeadPVCHallux valgusCast ShoePolyurethane Insolemulti pad HeelToeseparator Metatarsal pad AnkleVaricose StockingJacquardCalfPatellarImobiliazerHinged AdjustableThighClosed PatellaJockstrapInguinal hernia aidTowelly TumyLumbosacral corsetstrapsoft barMohairTummyElasticSupportshapeWoolenSlimliftbody shaping PregnancyMaternityBeltSlimmingClaviclebandagebrace Neoprene BraceUnilateralSlingElbowTennisbandFingerSplintthumbwristSpicaCTSHardCervicalCollarHidicomorthopedicهایدیکامگروه بین المللی هایدیکاکگروه هایدیکام
- Padded neck strap for increased patient comfort
- Angle of elbow flexion can be customized
- easy donning and doffing
- Adjustable buckle for proper height adjustment.
- Comfortable lightweight material
- Universal design fits right or left arm.